Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles wanting everyone to take a look at our profile
TOPIC: wanting everyone to take a look at our profile
Created by: crzycplinlove
Original Starting post for this thread:
hi was just wondering how we could better improve our profile:-)

Thanks everyone:-)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the fora Passion.

I'll say this first and foremost - no pics of the guy, we pass. Always.

I think you'll find a huge number of other people are the same way.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
thank you definitely appreciate the feedback

Saint Marys GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1. Redundancy. Twice within your profile you say you just want to meet some people and have a good time. You also included your ht/wt in your profile which is unnecessary as it's already provided. All that stuff only needs to be stated once.

2. I learned absolutely nothing about your likes, interests, desires, sexual preferences, experiences, limitations, etc, etc, other than you want to watch each other with others. What do you want to watch each other do? Totally lacks content.

3. A few typos, missing punctuation, and minor grammar issues. Nothing major, but since your profile is lacking content and doesn't stir my imagination, the few minor mistakes you made really stick out.

4. Are you looking to swing or looking to find work as a DJ? There's actually a section in the forums for business which would be the most appropriate place to let people know you have some DJ skills.

5. Pics are ok I guess, but there's really bad lighting issues with a few of them. Can you take pics anywhere besides on a futon? And couples profiles should always include at least 1 or 2 pics of the two of you together in your public album. This provides just a little extra assurance to the reader that you are in fact a couple, not a single m/f posing as a couple.

Would definitely recommend adding more content to your profile, removing the repetitive information, eliminating the job solicitation, and sprucing up the pics.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
hi was just wondering how we could better improve our profile:-)

Thanks everyone:-)

Saint Marys GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: wanting everyone to take a look at our profile