updated profile, what else do we need : Swingers Discussion 208938
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesupdated profile, what else do we need
TOPIC: updated profile, what else do we need
Created by: wifuncpl2play The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Heck if I know but I know what I look for in a profile and a profile that tells me nothing is exactly the response it would generate.

Perhaps I'm better at this when there is something to work with. Give us something to work with please.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
Welcome WI,

No offense intended but my first thought was you need some complete sentences and capitalization , we aren't texting here and there is no charge for each word. You profile really tells me nothing about what you are seeking as a couple, other than the fact you mention exploring your Bi side. Where does hubby fit in all this? Are you interest in couples and full swap? Will hubby just watch? Are you interested in parties, drinks or dinner? Do you play on the first date? Your profile needs to reflect who you are, what you are looking for and what you bring to the table. Like many other sites pictures alone aren't going to generate much more than voyeurs. People truly interested in meeting are looking for like minded people and therefore your profile needs to be complete and detailed. Many of course will not bother to read it but frankly those aren't the people you'll be wanting to meet . Read some profiles and take notice of what captures your attention. I'm not suggesting you use words like we're hot, gorgeous or any other self inflating adjectives but a simple description of you both. Add somethings of interest as well....do you Camp? Concerts? Are you a dress up girl or jeans and T's ? Are you well read, a great cook? Have a sense of humor? Serious natured? Full of laughter, rather quiet? What people want to read is information that will give them a sense of WHO you are ! You have one chance to make an impression, don't let it slip by . Think about yourselves and why you are here, what you hope to achieve and how that fits into your relationship.......and than tell us about it and YOU.

Good luck,

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
Welcome WiCpl to SLS and the forums.

I'd love to help, but as I'm a SM, can't see it. I'm sure some of the more qualified members will be along shortly. They are the ones with the real help.

Play Well

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: updated profile, what else do we need