Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › To Bi or not to Bi…
TOPIC: To Bi or not to Bi…
Created by: RideLV
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looking on opinions from Couples… I am not traditionally bi… I do not seek one on one with a male… but in a group situation I am 100% comfortable with both sexes enjoying me, and enjoying both. Bi curious is the only option available, but not really in a curious place… just very open and always looking to have fun and to do whatever to make sure the people I play with have a great time.

So the question is this… am I scaring away a lot of couples with my honesty? I would never dream of touching the male of a couple who is listed as straight. If the couple has a bi male, I always discuss ahead of time the fact that male one on one is not something I am interested in.

Would more couples be responsive to me if I changed my profile to straight? I am comfortable doing this because I am truly only attracted to women.

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Hendersonville TN US
Username hidden
(922 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Marcola OR US
Username hidden
(305 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10641 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4081 posts)

Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: To Bi or not to Bi…
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.