Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Profiles - An Easy Recipe
TOPIC: Profiles - An Easy Recipe
Created by: Social_Swingers2472
Original Starting post for this thread:
“Writing is a window into your soul” I’m sure somebody famous coined that, if not, I’m happy to take the credit. And what is a relationship, brief or long term, without divulging some part of your soul to someone?

Profiles are in the LS are what a resume is to the business world. Quick, informative, enticing, and most of all, rememberable. Think of a hiring manager sifting through hundreds of resumes in her office. The same thing…over and over…nothing remarkable…THEN, something unique comes across her eyes! Now she’s awake, now she’s reading every word intensely, now she wants to ride his cock…er…I mean, bring this person in for an interview.

It’s the same situation with your LS profile.

For us, we like profiles that make us want to read every word. We want to know vital things like: can these people carry on a conversation? Are they looking for LS friends or just a quick bang in the back of their minivan in a Walmart parking lot (which is perfectly acceptable in a Walmart parking lot)? Do they seem like fun people? Are these people we could have drinks with in a public place and blend in with vanilla people? Alternatively, can we picture them fucking us? And so on.

I think one key piece of information to include in your profile is honesty. People appreciate it. Chances are, we ALL have some weird quirks, or things that may be preferential for you personally or you as a couple. That’s OK. Being open may turn one or two people off, but who cares - probably more will appreciate your candidness and will align with you. If nothing else, it’s a good way to weed out people you know you’re not compatible with before you waste time with them.

Just some of my viewpoints. I’d love to hear what things you all look for in a profile. Cheers!

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4081 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Springfield Township MI US
Username hidden
(13 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Profiles - An Easy Recipe
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.