profile suggestions : Swingers Discussion 52927
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesprofile suggestions
TOPIC: profile suggestions
Created by: us2_53_54
Original Starting post for this thread:
hello we are wondering if you could review our profile and make suggestions is the name we use alright our we changeto something like.. betweenus4..
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was wondering if someone could help me with my profile. I am getting very little response plus when i contact someone iI get the same answer "sorry were not compatible). I have been told by many that I am a decent looking guy, I dont think my photo is to bad. PLEASE HELP.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I think your profile is good but , in my opinion, it's hard to read with all lower case letters and it's missing the correct punctuation at the end of your sentences. I added the caps and punctuation ... compare and see if you think it's a little better.

As far as the name you use...whatever you feel comfortable with. Does your name, us2_53_54, have any significance? When I first see that name I tend to think that is your ages but your profile says you are both 48.

I/We are looking for We are looking for other couples that are looking for extra added spice. We are looking for couples to be friends with and have fun with in and out of the bedroom. We are not interested in one night stands. NO SINGLE MEN !!!!!

Describe Yourself: We are just your average married couple that enjoys the erotic . We enjoy the extra sexuallity that swinging offers. We like to dress up and dress down for the situation and we enjoy making and meeting new friends. We are very discrete and expect the same.

Tell us about your fantasies and/or real experiences. We would one day like to attend a swing club or attend a house party. E-mail and IM us. We enjoy chatting a bit before we meet .

What else would you like to say, do, see, hear about or learn about. We look foward to meeting you and enjoying the experiences with you. Please feel free to contact us. Playing strip poker is a great ice breaker. NO SINGLE MEN !!!!

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
hello we are wondering if you could review our profile and make suggestions is the name we use alright our we changeto something like.. betweenus4..

Olean NY

Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: profile suggestions