profile review and pic suggestions, recommendations. : Swingers Discussion 241368
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesprofile review and pic suggestions, recommendations.
TOPIC: profile review and pic suggestions, recommendations.
Created by: new2wild
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone. We need profile help please! We took a short break last year and came back with new pics and updated profile and have gotten no intrest sence. So we reworked it agian and got rid of the typical boob pic. We would love some input on content as well as photo ideas, What pics/poses work? Are we saying the wrong things in our profile, or bad pics or have we gotten that ugly?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree, T&A may get our attention but it takes more than that to keep it. We were just really suprised by reading what some get from what is posted. Like shy = not into it but doing it for their spouse. No drama = we have plenty allready. Not saying everyone reads that into them but we have read some do.

Dover TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Most people don't get beyond the pics, so you'll probably feel like any time spent carefully crafting a well written profile was time wasted. And you'll probably be right. But there are a few people like us out there who want to see more in a profile than just tits and ass.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Thanks we never thought about the tag line. Giving the wrong idea. We will be adding more pics, As well as doing some carefull wording. We never thought people read that much into what was written.

Dover TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Regarding pictures. I like cheeky, fun, flirty, sexy pictures that focus on the people in them.

Some profile pics have things in them that are distracting from the person: dirty laundry, dirty dishes in the sink, trash cans, messy house, or worse-- pictures of the family on the wall-- that doesn't look good on a sex site.

Take a look at other profiles and look at their pictures for some inspiration regarding poses. If you like something, take one similar of yourself. There are some free apps for phone camera's that can help you out too with photo editing.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3422 posts)
I'd change your tag line to start with because it makes me curious as to why you were on a break. More specifically, it makes me wonder if you stepped away because there were problems in your relationship, and that could be a potential source of drama. You could have stepped away for a hundred different reasons, but that's the 1st that came to mind. Bottom line is that it's never a good idea for your profile to cast any doubt or cause the reader to ask questions before getting passed the tag line. I would skip over it at that point to be perfectly honest. Just my preference, but I'm sure there are others who feel the same.

Your pics are ok. Right now there's only 2 in the public gallery and they at least show your faces, so if that's all you want to go with, I guess they'll do.

Your profile text is short and sweet, but adequate. Some minor spelling and grammar errors you may want to fix. There's not much wow factor to it though, so I can't say there's anything in it that would make me want to meet you. It doesn't scare me away, but it doesn't draw me in either.

The best way I could sum up your entire profile is, in a word, generic. Hope that helps.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Hello everyone. We need profile help please! We took a short break last year and came back with new pics and updated profile and have gotten no intrest sence. So we reworked it agian and got rid of the typical boob pic. We would love some input on content as well as photo ideas, What pics/poses work? Are we saying the wrong things in our profile, or bad pics or have we gotten that ugly?

Dover TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: profile review and pic suggestions, recommendations.