please take a look and give feedback : Swingers Discussion 66340
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesplease take a look and give feedback
TOPIC: please take a look and give feedback
Created by: MidMo2forFun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well see there ya go, my profile is easily misinterpreted too, because I am interested in friendship with benefits, the core of it being REAL friendship, which I consider a relationship, and expect to be long term. What I'm NOT seeking is casual acquaintences with benefits. :)

Bear DE

Username hidden
(160 posts)
I apologize I meant to put in my reply that while I personally don't deal well with waffler females (I'm a control freakm, for a variety of reasons, one of which is outlined in my post about being a unicorn over in the swinging single area) that your profile in general seemed well written. I think putting in that you are beginners and don't want to promise what you're not sure you can handle is a good way to go, there are many couples and singles out there that enjoy mentoring others, I do in BDSM, just not in this situation.

Bear DE

Username hidden
(160 posts)
The biggest comment I have is, as a single female, I would shy away from your profile. You two haven't figured out, or clearly established what you're ok with, and I wouldn't know where I stood or what your expectations of me would be, what exactly does her "sharing" him with "me" mean? does it mean I get stuck getting oral whille she gets all the dick? If you're up front about what exactly is "ok" at this point, and what's not, at least I would know where I would stand if I were to play with you. Being a dominant woman, my viewpoint probably isn't typical, but there it is :)

Mistress Heather

Bear DE

Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: please take a look and give feedback