Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › please take a look and give feedback
TOPIC: please_take_a_look_and_give_feedback
Created by: MidMo2forFun The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Well see there ya go, my profile is easily misinterpreted too, because I am interested in friendship with benefits, the core of it being REAL friendship, which I consider a relationship, and expect to be long term. What I'm NOT seeking is casual acquaintences with benefits. :)

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I apologize I meant to put in my reply that while I personally don't deal well with waffler females (I'm a control freakm, for a variety of reasons, one of which is outlined in my post about being a unicorn over in the swinging single area) that your profile in general seemed well written. I think putting in that you are beginners and don't want to promise what you're not sure you can handle is a good way to go, there are many couples and singles out there that enjoy mentoring others, I do in BDSM, just not in this situation.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
The biggest comment I have is, as a single female, I would shy away from your profile. You two haven't figured out, or clearly established what you're ok with, and I wouldn't know where I stood or what your expectations of me would be, what exactly does her "sharing" him with "me" mean? does it mean I get stuck getting oral whille she gets all the dick? If you're up front about what exactly is "ok" at this point, and what's not, at least I would know where I would stand if I were to play with you. Being a dominant woman, my viewpoint probably isn't typical, but there it is :)

Mistress Heather

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: please take a look and give feedback
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.