please review our profile : Swingers Discussion 217099101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesplease review our profile
TOPIC: please review our profile
Created by: WorkOutJunkies8591
Original Starting post for this thread:
we are new to the life style and can feedback, critiques, criticism...etc. let us know what we can do to improve the amount of messages we receive. We would like to always have our weekend schedule full and possible a couple weekdays as well. We live a pretty strict regiment of gym, healthy eating, lots of sex, work, and being parents to a 4 month old new born. so far swinging has been amazing and fun and gives us something to always look forward to during the week.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow! What a gorgeous couple you guys are!

I love your pictures. Very nice.

I like most of your written profile. The part about your woman liking anal so much is a bit too TMI for me. Just saying "she likes anal" would be sufficient if I was looking at your profile for potentially contacting you.

Also, the last 2 paragraphs are a bit too TMI as well. Some potential couples could read that as you guys "kiss and tell".

Best of luck to you both!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
we are new to the life style and can feedback, critiques, criticism...etc. let us know what we can do to improve the amount of messages we receive. We would like to always have our weekend schedule full and possible a couple weekdays as well. We live a pretty strict regiment of gym, healthy eating, lots of sex, work, and being parents to a 4 month old new born. so far swinging has been amazing and fun and gives us something to always look forward to during the week.

Bellevue WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: please review our profile