pics in profiles : Swingers Discussion 64982
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilespics in profiles
TOPIC: pics in profiles
Created by: muchtootired
Original Starting post for this thread:
We find it sort of amusing that people will only respond to letters if there is a picture in your profile, asking hopefully for a face picture, when they have no pictures of any kind in theirs. And if they do post a picture, make sure it is current. At least a vague likeness of how you look now. Also, when it is a couple, why is it that 95% of the time the pictures are of only her? What if I want to see him? tks, mrs.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll be honest. If there are NO pics at all in a profile I do not email the person. And yes, we have alot more of me than Jay lol.....usually cause he is holding the camera!

I ABSOLUTELY agree on the current pics! We actually have our camera date stamp ours, and I think people appreciate that... you don't wonder whether or not the pic is old. I hate it when people are deceptive with their pics...some show a thinner couple, others show a heavier couple. NOT that we have any issues with weight at all, because we aren't ken and barbie ourselves...but I do appreciate knowing up front. shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
As much as it is nice to see what real people look like, I never ceased to be amazed at the pictures people do put on these listings. Granted, this is supposed to be a secure and subscription only service, but once something does get on the Net, there is no stopping it. I'm afraid we just don't have the luxury to publish our pics.

Spring City PA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We need to see pics of him and her for us its a must if we do not see pics of both of them it sends a BIG red flag. We all so do not understand why couples do not update there pics? We have been on SLS for about 5 years and noticed the couples in our area have the same old pics....

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
We find it sort of amusing that people will only respond to letters if there is a picture in your profile, asking hopefully for a face picture, when they have no pictures of any kind in theirs. And if they do post a picture, make sure it is current. At least a vague likeness of how you look now. Also, when it is a couple, why is it that 95% of the time the pictures are of only her? What if I want to see him? tks, mrs.

Medina OH
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: pics in profiles