people seem confused! : Swingers Discussion 70747
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilespeople seem confused!
TOPIC: people seem confused!
Created by: biNYFemale
Original Starting post for this thread:
What do you think of ours? People seem to be confused. I reread it. I am not at all confused at what I want. haha But hey maybe they aren't even really reading what I wrote.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
mesquitecouple69 Well our profile is maked as a couple so I didn't think that was confusing. I came up with the name when we made this profile back when we were only looking for females and I basically was the only one looking.

It does kind of come off as a newbie profile. We just had some terrible experiences with a couple on here. Because we were both new. And actually we are trying for our last child right now. And I am not on back up birthcontrol so that's part of why we aren't looking for fullswap couples at this time. Should we put that in our profile? We aren't really newbies we just got a bit screwed starting out haha and not in a good way. But we also had decent experiences.

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
doesn't look confusing at all from here. if u "cut to the chase" so to speak it seems you are just getting back into the game and want females but if the right couple comes around you could be into that too. what else is there to say? good luck ;-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Thanks for checking it out. Haha I am assuming that people just aren't even bothering to read it then. Pretty said concidering how short it is. Oh well haha

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
It seems like it reads pretty easy to me. Not a lot of doubletalk and if that is what you want, then more power to you.

Cullman AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
What do you think of ours? People seem to be confused. I reread it. I am not at all confused at what I want. haha But hey maybe they aren't even really reading what I wrote.

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: people seem confused!