our profile please view and let us know : Swingers Discussion 219458
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesour profile please view and let us know
TOPIC: our profile please view and let us know
Created by: 2forplayinct The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, if the Lady says "no", you don't have much options in regards to that matter. I have to say that like most of the other responders if we view a profile and there are no pics or only one, we move on pretty quickly.

Sounds like you both need to be comfortable with where your at with regards to how your profile currently stands; but the also have to accept the fact as a couple that you will not have many takers in turns of response to your profile. So you just need to settle in and be very very very patient and realize your wait is going to be lengthy. But that is ok, if that is where you are both at with your profile.

Best of luck to you both.

Mount Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
How can there possibly be a "connection" based on a few words in a profile without a single picture. I won't even bother writing to a profile with no photos. Nothing worse than sending an email indicating we might be interested and than get pictures and scream "Oh hell no!" and have to back pedal quickly. There is no way to not hurt feelings at that point no matter how polite you are. They KNOW you found them unattractive or unacceptable for whatever reason. We tried that a few times in our early adventures and I can honestly say we were NEVER pleasantly surprised when the photos arrived. I won't go so far as to say they were all unattractive but definitely unattractive to us.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Seriously, you need some pictures. If that's non-negotiable you're probably wasting your money on a paid membership. You may think it's BS, but no response IS in fact a response, get used to it and take that line out of your profile, especially since you don't have pictures. Also take out the warning at the end of your profile, it's meaningless. Seeing that you're taking a break, along with the fact that the wife won't let you post pictures leads us to believe that she may not really be into this in the first place...

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: our profile please view and let us know