Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › old profiles
TOPIC: old_profiles
Created by: lookin4fun24401
Original Starting post for this thread:
Notice how some of the profiles are so old that its been months since any avtivity. Why can't these be deleted so we don't have to click on them to find it been 257 days since last log in, come on, thats a bit long. Maybe put a limit of several months and if no contact, DELETE the profile Thanks

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
lookin4,

Maybe I don't understand. If you search, you can specifiy how long it's been since they've signed on - I usually make it one month. And if you are looking at the pics on the home page, I'm pretty sure all those folks have been on in at least a month.

How are you having this problem?

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Notice how some of the profiles are so old that its been months since any avtivity. Why can't these be deleted so we don't have to click on them to find it been 257 days since last log in, come on, thats a bit long. Maybe put a limit of several months and if no contact, DELETE the profile Thanks

Raphine VA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: old profiles
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.