Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › ok, yet another request to have profile critique
TOPIC: ok,_yet_another_request_to_have_profile_critique
Created by: AZMnM
Original Starting post for this thread:
Simple and direct, we would like some independent input regarding the quality of our profile and our photo gallery. FYI, wife is a slow mover, prefers to "make friends" before deciding to play, she is very picky, but trying to loosen up her attitude towards meeting and playing. Thanks, in advance, for your input

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
This certainly went well.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
Without revealing details, I'd simply state you are back from an extended break and eager to renew friendships and partake of the adventure once again. If people should ask personal questions about your break you can ignore them or just answer "family matters" and end discussion there.

Otherwise, I think your profile is good

Mrs U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5964 posts)
"People have no idea that this is the case."

I wasn't even remotely close with my guess.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
RonKathy, normally I would not respond, but considering I actually started this thread asking for comments regarding the quality of our profile and our photo gallery... Your right...judgement of our level of activity or sincerity is so much more interesting than input on improvement. Your right...I do like to "showcase" my wife (with a body like hers, who could blame me?!) Your right...we didn't (past tense) have any photos of me (pointed out already by 2 others) Your right...we should have been much more active since 2012, we really should have prioritized our participation in the lifestyle over 2 family deaths 2700 miles away, 33 radiation and 39 chemo treatments...what WERE we thinking?! Thanks SO much!

Buckeye AZ
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Despite trying multiple times with repeated modifications and deletions to my response/update, I kept getting "Sorry this post contains words that are not allowed please try again" every time I tried to submit...so, just this: I have made recommended changes and we will hopefully be adding some pics that have me in them. Thanks very much for your honest and kind responses to our request for help!

Buckeye AZ
Username hidden
(70 posts)
""But the third time we're thinking "what's wrong with these people?""

Always gets to me after the first time ..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
>>Sorry, she is not interested in, or attracted to any women, men of color, or guys under 40, it's nothing personal, just her preference.

Like the guy from NOLA said, this only needs to be said once. But the third time we're thinking "what's wrong with these people?"

I also have at least one picture of the male half. Not having a picture of the male half is a huge red flag for me and we wouldn't even contact you. One of the things we always want to avoid is the situation of you opening your pictures and then us backing out because the male half isn't attractive. Just put a nicer picture of you in the public section or preferably a picture of the two of you together dressed nicely.

This also might be situational but it's something to consider - as swingers we don't tend to get into politics very much and even though you're in Arizona, which is a very pro-gun state, there still might be people that won't want to play with you because you mentioned that you enjoy firearms.

If you're in a community where 99% the people own and shoot guns, which might be the case in Arizona, then keep it. But there are enough women out there who are uncomfortable with guns who would use that as a veto.

Silver Spring MD
Username hidden
(162 posts)
First let me say, it will be hard for me to be unbiased since I think your wife is incredibly hot but here goes....

I think your tag line is a little blah, look at some other profiles (and do a search n the forums for "Favorite tag lines"), that is your ice breaker and it should be fun, interesting and attention grabbing.

The first couple of lines sound like you are frustrated and they need to go. Opening with negativity will stop a lot of potential playmates in their tracks. We get it, people don't read profiles but telling them to is pissing in the wind. Open with, "We are interested in meeting fun, friendly, open minded sexually adventurous couples..." (Minor detail, some read "open minded" as being bi or bi curious". Perhaps "like minded"?)

These two lines "Sorry, she is not interested in, or attracted to any women, men of color, or guys under 40, it's nothing personal, just her preference." and "She will, at times, want a second man, IF and when that happens, WE will come looking for YOU! " only needs to be posted once, not four times. It comes across as hostile, not stating a preference.

Your "Description", "Fantasies" and "Additional Comments" sections are fine, once you delete the redundant lines mentioned above.

As for pictures, the outdoor pics are awesome. There are a couple of pics on the bed with clutter in the background (luggage on the second bed) that is a distraction. Plus, if you hope to attract couples, there needs to be a few pictures of you (the male half). Even if fully clothed and faceless but no pictures of the guy is a non-starter for a lot of couples.

I would be happy to critique your private and personal galleries as well if you would like to open them. ;-)

All of that said, she is certainly hot enough that I am sure you get a lot of emails and invitations. A little tightening up, eliminating the negativity and repetition and I think you are good to go.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5933 posts)
Simple and direct, we would like some independent input regarding the quality of our profile and our photo gallery. FYI, wife is a slow mover, prefers to "make friends" before deciding to play, she is very picky, but trying to loosen up her attitude towards meeting and playing. Thanks, in advance, for your input

Buckeye AZ
Username hidden
(70 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: ok, yet another request to have profile critique
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.