newbie looking for tips : Swingers Discussion 223264
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesnewbie looking for tips
TOPIC: newbie looking for tips
Created by: billjames24
Original Starting post for this thread:
hey all.. I've been active on the site for maybe 2 months and would like some advice/pointers on making my profile more attractive. be honest, let me have it haha. all the best to all

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Scandle, thank you very much for your reply. I do appreciate your kind input. All the best to you!

Atco NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
billjames24, first of all, welcome to the forums. They can be a lot of fun, and people who know how to write correctly are especially welcome.

Your profile looks fine to me, though I'm not in the market for a bi male. Your wishes and description seem to be clearly defined and easy to read and your public photos are nice. Contrary to what losamantes wrote, I'd say don't bother waxing to remove your hair unless YOU want to. There are those of us who don't mind it and even prefer it, as you probably already know.

As for finding people to satisfy your search, it will probably take some time since you have the added dynamic of blending another person into an established relationship. Attending parties, meet n greets, and other events may be more productive than only having a profile here, from what I've read. Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
One word, WAX.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
hey all.. I've been active on the site for maybe 2 months and would like some advice/pointers on making my profile more attractive. be honest, let me have it haha. all the best to all

Atco NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: newbie looking for tips