need help on profile : Swingers Discussion 202093
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesneed help on profile
TOPIC: need help on profile
Created by: railroaderone23
Original Starting post for this thread:
I dont get any responces to my profile. could somebody look it over and let me know what changes need made. Thanks in advance
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
any other suggestions

Bluefield WV

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Just my opinion...

I would change your tagline immediately. I know it can be hard to come up with something clever for that space but your choice to say : "This is important what should I write " doesn't make me want to even look at your profile. Both your lack of punctuation and of gumption are a turn off.

As for the content of your profile, go back and revise it to be in complete sentences with proper grammar and punctuation. I know this isn't an English class but I'm looking for someone who I can connect with intellectually and sexually. If someone doesn't take the initiative to put care and creativity into their profile, I doubt they'll put those skills into our time together.

Make sure that the content of each section is appropriate for that section. For instance, in the section for "fantasies or real experiences" you have a couple of sentences about your custody schedule. That should be under "description" as it has nothing to do with sexual fantasies or experiences.

I'd also focus on the positive and show some confidence. Your tagline already makes me doubt your confidence and now I read things such as "some women say I look alright." Honestly, one of the first things I learned in the LS is that confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are major facets of being "sexy." On top of that, I don't think most couples and ladies want to meet with a man who lacks confidence. I sure don't want to reassure you time and time again that you were good or i enjoyed it or whatever... lordy, that's the nonsense I'm trying to avoid in the real world!

Finally, I'd take a new profile picture. The lighting on it looks like the old snapshots from the 1970s that we have in our family albums. It makes you seem older than you truly are -- my goodess, you're 39! That's still young and vibrant. Perhaps you could include some pictures from your favorite activities like on an ATV or at a NASCAR event? Also, smile! A great smile goes a long way.

Best of luck to you!

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I dont get any responces to my profile. could somebody look it over and let me know what changes need made. Thanks in advance

Bluefield WV

Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: need help on profile