need help : Swingers Discussion 213087101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesneed help
TOPIC: need help
Created by: darkcloud123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't read you're profile before Mrs Sav critiqued it, but from reading her critique and now reading your profile, it appears you've started making some changes and it reads fairly well. Big thing for a single guy is to tell us (couples) why we should pick you. My partner is the most valuable thing in my love. So what makes you so special that I would feel inclined to let you fuck her? And I have no problems satisfying my lady, so what do you bring to the table that would make her want to fuck you?

I think most couples are in the lifestyle to enhance their already healthy sex life, not to compensate for any sort of disfunction in the bedroom. Miss Cpl and I have sex almost daily. Sometimes more than once a day. And it is great sex every single time. So it's not like we "need" you. But if there's a guy out there who makes us "want" him, then it's on. So make us (couples) want you just as much, if not more, than you want us.

Also, agree on the pics. Spend a few bucks on a tripod if you're not comfortable having friends take pics of yourself for a swinging site.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
"I am looking for an ongoing hopefully ltr with a female companion. "

Although I think it is great you hope to find a long term relationship this isn't Match. com. Most here are seeking sexual fulfillment without all the strings that a relationship involves. Also you seem to have very little interest in couples, many of which are much more "single" friendly than single women. Single women here are a rare breed , some many in fact be hoping to meet a long term partner but I'd suggest that most are not. Also your self photo in the mirror is a huge turn off, it implies you have no friends to take a simple photo of you lol. Your profile also could use some work on grammar. It also gives very little indication of what you bring to the table. It is isn't easy being a single male here, with your preference you've made it that much harder.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: need help