need help : Swingers Discussion 212298
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesneed help
TOPIC: need help
Created by: teknotaz
Original Starting post for this thread:
can someone look over our profile, we are newbies and we feel like our does not say hi loud enough for people

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
The problem with relying on spell check is it never catches everything. On the other hand, most people probably look beyond the spelling and grammar errors to get a feeling for your personality as presented in your profile. As I said before, your profile is "okay." Hopefully someone else will have some concrete suggestions to help.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Do not know how the spell check missed them but will get it correct. Thanks you for the help.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
teknotaz, your profile looks okay to me but there are several spelling errors. I've no idea if that is off-putting for people in your area, but you could make corrections for an easier read.

Example: you wrote "We are descreet on what we do and we expect the same from ther." This should be We are discreet in what we do and we expect the same from others.

"We are not judge mental to anyone or anything so now ken or barbie unless that is your true name. If you like to have fun hit use up. We are willing to try everything atleast once." This should read as We are not judgmental of anyone or anything, so no Ken or Barbie (expected?) unless that is your true name. If you like to have fun, hit us up. We are willing to try everything at least once.

I'm not here to be your editor, but just wanted to prompt you to take time to carefully review what you wrote and to make corrections where needed.

I've read that some people don't like the warning you've pasted onto the bottom of your profile. Keep it if you feel safer with it, but that "may" be turning away potential playmates.

I think your pictures are great! They show a couple having fun with each other. I especially like the one of the Mrs. on her knees, peaking under the kilt.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
can someone look over our profile, we are newbies and we feel like our does not say hi loud enough for people

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: need help