looking for some profile pointers for a single male : Swingers Discussion 56738
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profileslooking for some profile pointers for a single male
TOPIC: looking for some profile pointers for a single male
Created by: Shutterbugg
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a single male and I would appreciate any tips or critiques from more experienced people in the community. We single males have the odds stacked against us from the beginning. I would appreciate any help.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I did not see the first profile so I can not tell the differences from your changes.

While I would not say it jumped out and caught my attention to want to contact you, it is far better than many single male profiles I perv everyday. It may not stand out to catch my eyes as you may want, but it seemed fine for the average single male profile. Some of your pics are a bit dark, but you have more than one picture and I congratulate you for that.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Pennybuttons

Thanks for the critique. I have made a couple of changes, as this profile is still a work in progress. I am just afraid of coming off as conceited or bragging.

Spring Hill FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I am a single male and I would appreciate any tips or critiques from more experienced people in the community. We single males have the odds stacked against us from the beginning. I would appreciate any help.

Spring Hill FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: looking for some profile pointers for a single male