long or short profile which way to go : Swingers Discussion 212679
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profileslong or short profile which way to go
TOPIC: long or short profile which way to go
Created by: yzman
Original Starting post for this thread:
hi. im a swm. ive heard both sides. i have a long detailed profile because it explains more about me and shows i care. anybody care to post their opinion? it would be appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We prefer shorter profiles that show some personality. We don't give much weight to profiles anyway; pictures come first then certs, finally we scan the profile for any obvious weirdness or deal breakers. There are some great profiles that are long, but there is such a thing as TMI.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
@yzman - I prefer a more detailed profile. I peeked at yours and its fine. My suggestion would be to break it up into double spaced paragraphs. It would make it MUCH easier to read.

Good luck to you! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Thank you for your reply T. I am a detailed person and direct. I feel it's best to tell people what you expect and what the woman and couple should expect although I like spontaneous moments. We are dealing with people on here. For me to play with a couple is a privelage and not to be taken lightly. But that's just me. One of the best things about this is we can meet different people and explore our desires and passions. Fun is always the primary objective.

Wallingford CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You obviously took some time to write a more detailed profile than most, but I'm not gonna lie....it's kind of hard to read. I think the word I'm looking for is robotic. And I'm not trying to insult your intelligence by saying that. I see thought in your profile. I see detail in your profile. And those are 2 excellent qualities to have. But it's very direct...almost too direct. I can literally feel the tension that I think you had when you wrote it. I'd suggest that you do a shot or have a glass of wine before writing, but you don't drink so that's not an option. It's not a bad profile, it's just that it doesn't seem like you were very relaxed when you wrote it.

Not sure if you have a problem relaxing or maybe you're just not all that comfortable when it comes to talking about yourself. That's something that isn't always easy to do for a lot of people. But if you can find a way to "relax" your profile a little bit, I think you'll have a winner.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Thank you for the kind words pervy

Wallingford CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You might consider breaking up the wall of text with paragraphs to improve readability, but your profile length and content all seem fine to us. When looking for a SM, we're more likely to contact a profile such as yours, than one that has single line responses in the description fields.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
hi. im a swm. ive heard both sides. i have a long detailed profile because it explains more about me and shows i care. anybody care to post their opinion? it would be appreciated.

Wallingford CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: long or short profile which way to go