Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles lessons learned
TOPIC: lessons learned
Created by: pol111
Original Starting post for this thread:
well i just posted my profile..... it would be awesome to hear from females or couples and let me know what you think or if i could improve on my profile to get the best results... if i hear from you.... your awesome ( smiles )

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't care what your profile says because we didn't make it that far in. We look at pics first, if that sparks an interest we delve further. But yours is a profile we'd pass on. Our rule of thumb is that if a guy ever poses or flexes, they are off the list. Simple as that.

My wife has an aversion for "tough guys." So start posing and acting like your huge means you're not our type of guy. I dare say many couples would want to meet guys that appear to be full of themselves, or tough guys. Doesn't give the essence that they'd be comfortable meeting you. This is just our opinion. You're a good looking guy though. All in all not bad at all, just not our style.

Canfield OH
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Hey there, I just checked out your profile and saw some typo's, be sure to reread your profile often and correct any mistakes. Also I know I only have one pic on my profile right now,but although your pics are great, they were all taken at same time and same background. Try to get differnt pics in different places, maybe not posing so much. Only my opion.

Beaver PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Needs fleshing out, too lean.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Make one of your public pictures your default picture, so that people will see you have some pictures up.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
well i just posted my profile..... it would be awesome to hear from females or couples and let me know what you think or if i could improve on my profile to get the best results... if i hear from you.... your awesome ( smiles )

Breckenridge CO
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: lessons learned