how prominent in profile - man now in wheelchair : Swingers Discussion 229472
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profileshow prominent in profile - man now in wheelchair
TOPIC: how prominent in profile - man now in wheelchair
Created by: 24swing2010
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband had an accident in January and is now in a wheelchair. All of our pics are pre-accident. He is still very active and we are ready to try having some fun in the swinging scene. It's in our profile, but maybe it should be all caps or something? We don't want any misunderstandings, but also he is not defined by the chair.

What do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Scandle pretty much nailed it. You should definitely include some current pics, even if it's just some candid shots of him in his chair. Of course, photo or 2 of him "performing" would probably be beneficial as well since I'm sure people would be curious as to whether or not everything is still, um, functional.

Also, I think you should move the part about him being in a wheel chair to the very top of your profile. As it is right now, it's kind of hidden in the middle and could be very easy for someone to overlook. Put it out there front and center so that there's no chance of it being missed. Good luck.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
24swing, I'm sorry to hear about your husband's accident that requires him to use a wheelchair. Your profile is well written and sounds honest. It's good that you included the sentence about the wheelchair need, but since many people don't bother to read the entire profile and rely on public pictures, I think you need to include at least one of your husband in his wheelchair. Can you find a friend to take some of the 2 of you sexually engaged while he is in the chair so that people can see he is still capable of giving pleasure? It will take some imagination, but will do much to attract the right people to you. Best of luck.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
My husband had an accident in January and is now in a wheelchair. All of our pics are pre-accident. He is still very active and we are ready to try having some fun in the swinging scene. It's in our profile, but maybe it should be all caps or something? We don't want any misunderstandings, but also he is not defined by the chair.

What do you think?

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: how prominent in profile - man now in wheelchair