how is our profile : Swingers Discussion 190616
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profileshow is our profile
TOPIC: how is our profile
Created by: curious_couple8386 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There we go, got it posted to a new thread under "Profile Improvement" have at it and thanks in advanced for the advice.

Concord NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Thanks Fun, If you say it's good, We're fine with that. I think we are going to take and post some more/better photos over the next week or two. We will probably start a thread after that.

Concord NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hi P and G, and welcome to the forums. Y'all have a terrific profile; I would offer a few suggestions, but you will get a better response from the excellent profile-critique squad here if you start your own thread specifically for your profile. Cheers.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Would anyone mind taking a look at ours and offering some advice. It would be nice to have some feedback from others. Good and Bad. Thank you.

PandG

Concord NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I did that because I am the one that is very self conscious about showing our faces. Steve could care less about showing the world he is a slut! lol ;) We leave my face for our private gallery.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
You're welcome. And take more pictures of him smiling! :) Then give him the camera to take a few new ones of you, replacing the several really grainy pictures (unfortunately, those could pass for scanned magazine pictures).

Good luck, TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
you know what? That was an awesome observation! You are absolutely correct!

Thank you!

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
He does. The couple pictures with a smile does present him much better than the tough-guy look in the others.

On a side note, your profile doesn't match you being well educated and intelligent with the minimal description: "Him Great Latino body. Muscular, and fit. Nice in the pants too!

Her Sexy Latina bombshell with a great ass and wonderful boobs"

That the best your hubby describes you is "with a great ass and wonderful boobs" seems to contradict speaking with some decency about you, IMHO.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Need some advice. Does my hubby need to smile more? He is very attractive, but he doesn't think he has a nice smile.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I don't know that could have happened. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and even got my hair done before responding to their request for feedback.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: how is our profile