hey we just created our profile and then saw this thread : Swingers Discussion 81233
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profileshey we just created our profile and then saw this thread
TOPIC: hey we just created our profile and then saw this thread
Created by: operationbohemianlove The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Great profile, actually, and appealing in a lot of ways. I'd suggest changing your default to either your black and white photo or one of your more playful couple pics. Hot pics, great looking couple and your relationship is portrayed well in photos.

As for the writing, you might want to include your preference for a single F in your tagline, or change your tagline occasionally to reflect yourselves.

Here are a couple of small grammar/word use changes I'd suggest: 1. We're a very free and loving couple who has a mature outlook"...etc. (we're, and your tense use) 2. someone secure with herself (instead of the common "themselves")

Enjoy the lifestyle and I hope you're undulated with witty beautiful bi females!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
profile looks great and great sexxy pics. only downside and it is not really a downside is that there are not sooo many single bi females on this site. probably better luck finding them a regular bars and clubs. good luck.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: hey we just created our profile and then saw this thread