help with our profile please!!!! : Swingers Discussion 52099
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profileshelp with our profile please!!!!
TOPIC: help with our profile please!!!!
Created by: swingervirgins The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I realize this post is a little old, but, oh well! I like your profile. I have 2 suggestions: clearer pics, and capitalize the first letter of each sentence to make it more readable. Clearer, better lit photos will help you get responses, I think. As you probably know, though, everyone says this is a numbers game, so good luck! :) Mrs NewBeginnings2

Tyler TX

Username hidden
(261 posts)
Hi Sweet, Now that was interesting! I do love the profile and pictures. I saw what you were looking for and stopped to scratch my head. You say you want couples with bi-females, yet single females are blocked. That was the interesting thing. You might find that you will need to unblock if you are serious about that. You are hidden from females who are the ones who for the most part, do most of the choosing for their male partners when looking for couples. The reason I would suggest the change is because I am single, but I also have a couples profile. My partner has a lifetime singles profile for himself. We became a couple after we met and both are not new to the lifestyle. We live far away from each other and only play as a couple on the weekends. That is stated in all of three of our paid profiles. I use my single profile the majority of the time. When I am searching for couples, I am usually on my singles profile. If I see I am blocked, I see it as a red flag and keep on looking. The red flag to me is that someone is possibly insecure somewhere and I do not do drama. This is just my thoughts. I did notice that you do not have info as to if you are full swap, soft swap, or what you are looking for sexually other than to add another couple. You might want to add a little more of what types of experiences you are interested in enjoying. Other than that, your profile is great! Be patient and it will come. It takes time to make contacts and then more time for compatible ones. Your preferences is your preferences so keep them as you want them.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Still blocked. You have to go through tools and remove hiding from single females for me to view. Thanks, Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Swingervirgins, Welcum to the forums. Love Virgin posters. You got me! I thought that was funny, I go to look and I am blocked as a single female. Guess all I can say about your profile is that "Its a mystery!"

It's all cool!

Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: help with our profile please!!!!