Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles help
TOPIC: help
Created by: hubsandwifey
Original Starting post for this thread:
Please check out our profile and tips would be helpful thinks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey guys the husband wrote our prob and I'm just getting to read it! Thanks for the advice! I will work on that tonight! We've had such bad luck with people we know! One was a friend of his fathers who told his step mom.... One was a doctor that my sister worked for who actually showed her our profile....then a teacher I had in High School! Completely akward! Then we have people we don't wanna be rude with who are constantly so wanna have Sex Sex Sex Sex thats the conversation! I really wasn't trying to be rude but just put it out there!

Username hidden
(2 posts)
H & W, It is totally understandable that you are not interested in simply talking about sex right off the bat. However, sex is the main reason most people are here so you might want to consider re-writing your first paragraph in a more friendly manner. You can get the same message across without coming across as angry. Perhaps you could try using a little humor to get your point across. The part of your profile that would make me personally not contact you is the picture issue. We all have jobs, families, etc.. I think it's safe to say none of us would advertise to the world we were on a swinger site. For you to expect others to provide you with face pics and to chat with you before letting them see you is not fair. Personally, If I email someone or initiate chat, I open my pics first and expect the same. You can also put some public pics up that will not allow others to identify you. I'm sorry you have had some bad experiences but I think if you continue to be so rigid you will not find many people willing to get to know you. Good luck to you and I hope your experience here gets more positive :) M

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
H&W, welcome to the forums. Hope you look around and make yourself at home.

About your profile, please take this as constructive advice. You really need to start over from scratch. The entire first section is supposed to describe what you're looking for. It doesn't. It's very negative. I can't imagine much of anyone looking beyond the first 2-3 sentences.

Your self-description also doesn't describe you very well. Certainly not in a real positive light.

As for photos, I understand your concern. But it wouldn't hurt to put a few body pics in your public pic gallery. Cut off or blur your faces if you want. A profile with no public pics at all isn't likely to get much interest. If you re-write it, re-post here and it can be looked at again.

Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Please check out our profile and tips would be helpful thinks!

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: help