Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › confused about some abbreviations in profiles
TOPIC: confused_about_some_abbreviations_in_profiles
Created by: sexualcpl4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm relatively new to the site, but not new to the lifestyle. So i apologize if this topic is a repeat. But i have seen some abbreviations in a few profiles that i don't know, so if anyone can help me out, that would be great. HWP is one of them, and VAS is another. I'm sure there are more that i am forgetting, so if you know of any more, please throw them out there. Thanks so much!

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
HWP is height weight proportional... dont know VAS

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm relatively new to the site, but not new to the lifestyle. So i apologize if this topic is a repeat. But i have seen some abbreviations in a few profiles that i don't know, so if anyone can help me out, that would be great. HWP is one of them, and VAS is another. I'm sure there are more that i am forgetting, so if you know of any more, please throw them out there. Thanks so much!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: confused about some abbreviations in profiles
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.