Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles completely discouraged
TOPIC: completely discouraged
Created by: Curiouscouple1229
Original Starting post for this thread:
No one seems interested? Is it our profile? Any input?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think the only thing I really find "wrong" with your profile is that you run too many ideas together into one sentence without a break. For example: I take photos he works on big computers...there isn't a natural break in thought. Most of the lines run that way, and just would be easier to read with some punctuation.

I liked the pictures, especially the one with the puppy and the black and white face shot...very nice, and not the usual, so they're sure to get some attention.

As for confusion, again, just use sentence breaks so that your preferences don't run together and contradict each other. You could say that your fantasy is DP and that you hope someday to be comfortable in exploring that with the right couple.

Cliques on here? Like high school? Well, yes, sure, but a lot more fun! And first meetings do seem a bit like first dates, but hang in there. Maybe you should think of trying out a group situation, house party, hotel party, etc. They're welcoming, no strings, and you can meet a lot of people.

Enjoy! G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
i agree completely scotty. we have the same approach to clubs and m&g's. there is a lot less pressure in those situtations. if you make a connection great. if not, you can still have fun at the party.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
Well,

I find your profile confusing like other have said. Might want to move some stuff around. The F/F stuff wouldn't stop us from contacting you if the mrs found the lady attractive (hypothetically, not saying you're not the mrs hasn't looked at your profile).

MIght I suggest you try some local meet and greets or club scene. We seldomly meet people on this or any other site. We use it as a tool to keep informed about what's going on in our local lifestyle community.

Also, what works for us, when we do go out, is we're out for the party, if playtime happens it's a bonus. That's one of the reasons we stopped "dating" other couples, everyone had expectations that if you meet we have to fuck. We just go witht expectation of having fun. If you set any higher expectations chances are you're going to be disappointed.

That's our two cents anyway, good luck in your new hobby.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
curious-great! you have dispelled any misconceptions that readers of this thread may have. however, not everyone who views your profile will know this.

i know what you mean. i look very different when i am hanging out with my kids at home than when i go out. however, i feel that i should present pics on the site that represent what any potential friends will see. granted, we do not have any public face pics, our private face pics show my "game face". just something for you to consider. you asked for opinions. you don't have to agree with or like the ones offered.

it will only be like high school if you allow it to be. just have fun. i'm not nearly the band geek now that i was in highs.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
Well first off the pic is recent just a few months ago...the one of me and him together that is the real us taken with our webcam...boring and NORMAL...

Everyone around here is in a click of some sort...if you arent in one then...well you get nothing....Its like highschool all over again...

That headshot is not deceptive, that is what I really look like when I go out....

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The bit about doing everything last minute would stop us. I imagine that many people in your age play range will have children and need to do some planning.

Also, I agree about the disconnect between the default pic and the other pics.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
We agree the profile pic is hot. We also agree some of the other pics are not as good. The girl girl only would stop us. The no weight is an issue. We feel it is sort of a lie by omission. The 420 friendly might stop some people as well. It just as easliy might get you some people. Patrick pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
LOL @ Akron.

To the OP...OMG, love your default picture, you have beautiful eyes! That would be enough to get us to stop and look at your profile. The no weight though would slow us down, and the FF play only would stop us at that point. The appearance of looking only for girl/girl play may limit your responses.

Your profile is fine, if somewhat generic. If you want to make some changes you could move the DP to the 'fantasy' section and try and show more personality in your pictures and profile text.

You haven't been a member THAT long, in this hobby, patience is always needed.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
You may find soft swap couples harder to find, but they are out there. It's true, your profile sounds a bit unsure about what you want - but maybe you are unsure? (i.e. you've been soft swap up till now, but are considering going further - as in DP?) How many emails are you sending out to people who look like a good match?

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Welcome to the forums curiouscpl.

Do some reading around here and you will gain much knowledge.

I will say that looking for basically f-f play only is not gonna get you very far. Have patience.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: completely discouraged