changing my profile from single to couple : Swingers Discussion 199077
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profileschanging my profile from single to couple
TOPIC: changing my profile from single to couple
Created by: DarkSideGemini
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've always had a close FWB that does not live in the area but would like to join in on the fun when she's in town. How do I change my status from single to couple or do I have to create another profile?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks TotalBabe!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
I actually went in the other direction...from a couple to a single at the end of March. Customer Service was wonderful to deal with and took care of the request very quickly.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
In case anyone is wondering, her pictures have been added to my profile but they are just awaiting moderator review. I did it about 45 mins ago so I don't know how long it usually takes....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I talked it over with her and she thinks it's something that we should venture on together so I'll probably no longer be playing alone unless it's planned in advance between all parties. This profile will only be used to find single females to join in with us and then couples in the future when she feels more comfortable with the idea so it would benefit us the most to have it changed to a couples profile if possible.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I've always had a close FWB that does not live in the area but would like to join in on the fun when she's in town. How do I change my status from single to couple or do I have to create another profile?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: changing my profile from single to couple