bird shooting : Swingers Discussion 202478
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesbird shooting
TOPIC: bird shooting
Created by: LACasualtimes
Original Starting post for this thread:
maybe I am missing something here, but what is up with pics of people shooting the bird/ giving the finger? Is that supposed to be sexy or alluring? In my humble opinion, it is very unfortunate to have a pic of an attractive woman giving the finger. It is a definite turn-off for me.

If anyone can explain the reason behind posting such a pic, I am all ears (or eyes as the case may be).

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
When I was a teenager you dissed someone by shooting them the moon. But moon/ass pics now account for 78.34 per cent of all pics on SLS.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
They are showing you their pretty nails they just had done.

Or you can just ask them, I think you'll like their response :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Maybe you should write and ask them if the "fuck you" is a threat or an invitation !

No clue why any women would not to be seen flaunting an attitude like that but it just isn't my style....in life or in photos lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
maybe I am missing something here, but what is up with pics of people shooting the bird/ giving the finger? Is that supposed to be sexy or alluring? In my humble opinion, it is very unfortunate to have a pic of an attractive woman giving the finger. It is a definite turn-off for me.

If anyone can explain the reason behind posting such a pic, I am all ears (or eyes as the case may be).

Pearl River LA
Username hidden
(74 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: bird shooting