being able to out fake profiles : Swingers Discussion 71181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesbeing able to out fake profiles
TOPIC: being able to out fake profiles
Created by: tangyspecial
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Mcouple69 I've used that button once for a couples profile that was days old that stated in the profile "wife no longer plays" . I wont bother Tech unless I can give them something to take action on. I truely love the feel of your profile though, especially the part about " make your mama proud".

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(638 posts)
My experience on SLS has been much more positive than on other sites. At least here, the majority of profiles appear to be consistant with the people behind them. I have met a lot of genuine people here.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(251 posts)
Hi, there was a previous post that I deleted that talked about a couples profile that I assumed was fake. In all honesty I think it was wrong of me to speak of someone I know nothing about. It's still my opinion that the profile is a bit flakey but therein lies the heart of the matter, it's just my opinion. I really do try to look back over my day and recall all I have done. Most days I'm quite alright with it but sometimes I just have to say "that wasn't very pretty was it?" and try to learn and grow some more. But on the OTHER hand. lol

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(638 posts)
Hi Western, Thats how we find them but is it ethical to hint as to who they are and warn others? Looking back on a post I made before, I just assumed a profile may be fake based on the profile itself and from the profile of all the fakers we have seen. I am going to feel like such an asshole if it turns out they were real and I hurt some nice ladies feelings. But for the ones who prove themselves to be fakers I say "No Quarter, No Mercy"

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(638 posts)
Hey GS Please tell me he was from Brunswick. LOL I know a couple that if he pulled that trick on them she would be glad to show him just how strong duct tape really is.

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(638 posts)
Okay, you want to catch a fake?

1) Ask for pictures.

2) Give them your cell phone number, ask them to call. If it's a couple, make sure you speak with her.

3) If it's a single guy, ask LOTS of questions.

4) Schedule a meeting. If they don't have certs, make them come towards you.

If they don't make the meeting, assume they're a fake.

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
We had a couple from here in the "Golden Isle" that as soon as we talked on the phone he started getting off on his own profanity about how much we would enjoy seeing him do it with us. Turns out his wife doesnt know about the profile that she's a part of. I wish he would have admitted that in an e-mail so the webbies could have something to act on.

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(638 posts)
We always meet at a local swingers club. Just seems to be a good way to help weed out fakes.

Bartlett TN

Username hidden
(40 posts)
Ahhhhh, spotting fakes. I think monkeys will fly by their arse before the lifestyle will be rid of these menaces. The best thing to do is to know what to ask, and not get into the pic trading, chat mode too soon. We almost immediately ask for pics. Then if they seem cool we pretty quickly say we would like to meet for dinner, drinks...no sexual pressure, just to meet. If they start himming and hawwing, we know they are probably fakers. And we did not waste much time. Once we know pretty much they are a real couple we start chatting it up. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
What we do is before we ever agree to meet even in a public place we have the women talk on the phone first.This has worked well with us.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: being able to out fake profiles