Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › attention getter
TOPIC: attention_getter
Created by: 2_4funNSC
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've noticed on a couple of other profiles that the wording (key phrases, usually, but not limited to that) appears red instead of black. How is this possible, and can I choose another color? Also, we'd appreciate a profile review. I've noticed that I should include more of our vanilla hobbies & plan on changing that, but any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Have redone everything. A worried that it's too wordy.

Pawleys Island SC
Username hidden
(171 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I've noticed on a couple of other profiles that the wording (key phrases, usually, but not limited to that) appears red instead of black. How is this possible, and can I choose another color? Also, we'd appreciate a profile review. I've noticed that I should include more of our vanilla hobbies & plan on changing that, but any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Pawleys Island SC
Username hidden
(171 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: attention getter
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.