advise on our profile : Swingers Discussion 1990621011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesadvise on our profile
TOPIC: advise on our profile
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
You people should be ashamed! You ignored these posters for a month.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
SwingerBK,

Your "warning" screams drama, the very thing you want to avoid. You'd be doing yourself a huge favor by deleting it from your profile.

Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Default pic: good start. Consider making a date to do a sexy photo shoot. Check out 1Hard1Soft or Fullhouse for an example of a good default pic.

Other pics: could use more. Get an idea of who you are. To me, the other pics should convey "hey, we're here to screw" or "we're a couple who enjoys getting out" or something along those lines. K and I have a lot of fun when we're out thinking "would this be cute/sexy for others?". Helps us keep it fresh, too.

Profile: quick takeaway is that you're new, you like to meet people and you don't want drama. Definitely no drama. I'm a big proponent of effective marketing. Would anyone put in their profile "we love drama!! Bring on the cheating husbands with bipolar wives!". No. We all assume you're out to have drama-free fun. After that, I still don't know anything about you as a couple. Do you like tennis? Travel often? Have a fantasy involving a plastic pterodactyl? We want to know!

Its helpful to readers to leave them hooks so when they write, they have something to write about that says "hey, I read your profile we love pterodactyls too!".

Your style of writing comes across as being eager and liking adventure. Keep that up. If you add a pic of, say, the wife in a corset peeking around a corner, it would jive well with the feel of the writing.

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
we could use some advise on our profile. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: advise on our profile