Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles advice from some pros
TOPIC: advice from some pros
Created by: newbeginnings76
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've read plenty of discouraging information about how hard it can be to find a "real" couple on SLS. All we get are pic hunters that quit writing when they find out we only have PG face pics and photos (done intentionally) We get folks who are nothing like what we are looking for. (didn't read the bio) And silence from the folks we like and decide to write to. ARGH!!!!! I'm beginning to wonder if we aren't also shooting ourselves in the foot with our profile. We want our bio to be exciting and interesting without being misleading.

We want to start with soft swing, but if it goes well, full swap is a real possibility when we get past the first few encounters.

Check out our profile and tell us what we could do better. Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Post public pictures that look like your both not holding the house up ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Wow! I think your profile, newbeginnings, is one of the best I've ever read. Your fun personality comes out very clearly, along with your wishes and interests. I also like the fact that you have pictures of each of you in your public gallery.

One suggestion: if you don't want a lot of single men contacting you, there are ways to block them electronically. To make sure it registers, set the preference in your profile and in the Tools section. If you change your mind and decide you want to contact single men, you still can. By emailing them, they will be able to see your profile, but not until that time.

Otherwise, have lots of fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9188 posts)
Thank you so much!!!

We didn't read it that way. Having new eyes on it is a big help.

Ok folks, first round of rough revisions are made. Anyone else want to take a crack at it we would appreciate it greatly.

Going to bed now. More changes tomorrow...

Chicago Heights IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I've read plenty of discouraging information about how hard it can be to find a "real" couple on SLS. All we get are pic hunters that quit writing when they find out we only have PG face pics and photos (done intentionally) We get folks who are nothing like what we are looking for. (didn't read the bio) And silence from the folks we like and decide to write to. ARGH!!!!! I'm beginning to wonder if we aren't also shooting ourselves in the foot with our profile. We want our bio to be exciting and interesting without being misleading.

We want to start with soft swing, but if it goes well, full swap is a real possibility when we get past the first few encounters.

Check out our profile and tell us what we could do better. Thanks!

Chicago Heights IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: advice from some pros