a little help : Swingers Discussion 80992
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profilesa little help
TOPIC: a little help
Created by: angel2985
Original Starting post for this thread:
hey y'all we been on this site for about 2 years with no luck. But we are looking for some help. we recently decided to change our profile to see if it would help. What do y'all think, any and all comments help. Thank you J and C
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The only think I would probably change is the use of the word "love" for almost every sentence about what you prefer. We love...etc. Hubby loves...etc. You repeat that quite a bit, so you might want to look at that. I always suggest to people that you read it out loud and see how it sounds. That usually helps in making any changes.

You look like a happy couple in your "together" shot...I'd add more of the same. And heed the advice of successful couples in profiles, to show off a bit of your assets!

(Hubby loves to eat me till I squirt) took me a bit by surprise when stated simply like that, but it's not "bad." It just says a lot in one little statement, but you could probably make it sound more erotic.

Okay, enough from me. Good luck and enjoy!

G

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Thread moved here from B.B.W.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
K Thanks y'all you've been great!!!

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Definitely tweak the profile and show off those D's. Head out to Meet & Greets. Between Columbus, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, even Charleston/Huntington isnt too far away, theres always a M&G going on somewhere. Except for Princeton and 104, you'll have to travel a little but thats Ohio for you. ;) HTH Good luck.

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(13 posts)
thank you erika....i have to say ... the east coast has alot of beautiful people! Seems like everytime i see a hottie they are out that way! Mrs Sassy

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Why thank you Mrs. Sassy. ;-)

You have amazing eyes.

E

Newark NJ

Username hidden
(515 posts)
We rarely if ever meet anyone from this site or any other site. It's simply away to stay informed about happenings at the clubs and meet and greets. I'm sure you have some clubs and such in your area, attend them, and attend the meet and greets, it's a great way for people to get to know you and you them.

And i agree with the profile suggestions previously made. SPeaking that I need to update ours, i've been meaning to take out te ken and barbie reference for awhile.

Scotty

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I would have to agree with everything Erika said ( I LOVE your hair Erika!) Especially the picture thing. When I read it my first thought was that you were uncomfortable with yourselves and didn't want to put it out there.

I have never been to a meet and greet...But I would think that would be a great opprotunity for people to meet the real you.

I'd say find that camera!! have fun with it.... look over other peoples public pics and get some tips on what kind of poses are HOT. You mentioned you love lingerie...Lets see it GIRLIE! :o)

Good Luck Mrs Sassy

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I agree, get yourselves out there.

WRT your profile...

1. Take out "we are new to this". Your join date on the site is 2 years ago. Even if you haven't had many or any experiences, seeing the words "we are new to this" when your join date is 2 years ago can be a little off putting to some people.

2. Take out the Ken and Barbie reference. It's trite and cliche and in my eyes, just plain stupid. Ken and Barbie are anatomically incorrect pieces of plastic...who in their right mind would want that?

3. "More pictures to come when we find our camera" This sounds as if you're stalling. Not saying that you are, but this is what it sounds like to me.

So, get yourselves out there, send some emails and best of luck!

Erika

Newark NJ

Username hidden
(515 posts)
I would say you should go to meet and greets.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: a little help