Yet Another Profile Review : Swingers Discussion 200836
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesYet Another Profile Review
TOPIC: Yet Another Profile Review
Created by: BlackPipe8
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello, i'm very new here and hoping I have a decent profile to start off with. Can I get a review?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
ok will make another change, thanks for the input. I often find myself thinking way ahead of what the hands are typing.

Alexandria VA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
BlackPipe8,

You might want to proofread again, there are several "I" pronouns and a couple sentences that need to be capitalized appropriately.

Word usage concerns: "I have a athletic build." -- should be "an" not "a". "I am a 5' 10" and weigh 215" -- you ought lose the "a" from this sentence, or lose this extraneous sentence entirely, as your height and weight are already listed in the profile stats.

Good luck, Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
Ok, thanks, I'll make changes tonite.

Alexandria VA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hi BlackPipe ~~ Welcome to the forums :)

I see you are very new :) Overall, I think your profile is very nice, but there are a few things I would change.

First - pics: The one with you in the button down shirt is very hot (full length would be even hotter)! I would make that the default pic. The other pic I don't care for because it has kind of a sloppy look to it. If you can, add a few more pics - from the neck down is fine, G-rated.

For the profile - I really like your opening paragraph under "We Are Looking For." I would add to this section - do you enjoy dinner/drinks, casual/fine dining or either, pubs, dancing. Are you interested in playing on first meet, or would you prefer taking your time. Many single males will state that they are comfortable going at the pace the couple or SF prefer.

Under the next section, "Description," - JMO, but I think you should take out the info about "it." Many single men have a private gallery of "it" that can be opened if a couple or SF are curious.

Just a few typos: "no that warm weather" - Change "no" to "Now." "I'm am responsible" change to "I'm" and delete "am."

What else we'd like to say, do, see, hear about and/or learn: I think you can take out the last sentence :)

Have you been to any meet and greets yet? As a single male, certs are important. A meet and greet is an easy way for you to meet others in your area and make some connections for possible future play dates, and a great way to get certed. Just click on Groups on the tool bar and go to your state.

Best wishes to you - have fun :) Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Anyone?

Alexandria VA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hello, i'm very new here and hoping I have a decent profile to start off with. Can I get a review?

Alexandria VA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Yet Another Profile Review