Would you kindly give some feedback : Swingers Discussion 224235
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWould you kindly give some feedback
TOPIC: Would you kindly give some feedback
Created by: Jshark
Original Starting post for this thread:
No pictures at the moment, still trying to get some I like. But what sort of pictures should I even use?

Any sort of feedback would be appreciated, it's always so awkward trying to write about yourself. :P

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey There Jshark !

Hmmm... i think your profile looks nice! Friendly, fun, intersesting...

You say you like keeping fit... let's see it! A nice picture with your shirt off would be awesome! If you have a camera take a ton of pictures, ideally with a timer so you can pose, then from those pick a good few that "showcase your assets".

You don't need penis pictures, personally I shy away from people who have tons of those. I like to see what your whole body looks like. The fact that you have face pictures is very nice. I would take one or two head on though. I (personally) think profile pictures look better when they are taken specifically FOR your profile. Imagine what you want people to think when they look at your profile and take photos that show THAT!

Good luck, and have fun!

-Cherry

Thayne WY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
JShark - I like the profile. As said above you come across as intelligent and goofy/fun. Nice to see someone who doesnt take themselves so seriously that they cant be a little silly. The goofy pics are a good measure of character. Could use at least one semi-serious one maybe, as long as you are smiling. The wedding (?) pic looks good but could be cleaned up differently than the white boxes if you have some time with photoshop or something...maybe just blur the background softly instead.

I am torn on the name - I like it but could see it being a turn-off. Take my advice with grain of salt though im just a guy, a woman's input may be more helpful here.

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Pics are good. They paint you as a pretty laid back, fun, and goofy dude.

Profile is pretty good too. It's easy to read and the use of proper punctuation and complete sentences lead me to believe that you at least have a moderate amount of brain activity going on inside your head.

The only "problem" might be your user name. It has the word Shark in it which doesn't usually conjure up a lot of positive images for most people. Is there a funny story behind the name? Hell, is there simply a story behind the name? Are you a pool shark? Or are you like a real shark and are attracted to blood? Might not be a bad idea to figure out a place to explain it so anyone reading your profile doesn't come to the wrong conclusion. That's really the only thing I could find wrong.

That said, your profile could also use some sort of "wow factor" to it. The written text doesn't quite come off as goofy and fun as your pics do. And the tag line, while appropriate given your experience level, is kind of boring. I wish I had a specific suggestion for you but I don't. You just need a little pizzaz in there somewhere. I guess I'd start with the tag line. Try and come up with something catchy and unforgettable for that and then go from there.

Hope that helps.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
No pictures at the moment, still trying to get some I like. But what sort of pictures should I even use?

Any sort of feedback would be appreciated, it's always so awkward trying to write about yourself. :P

Central Falls RI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Would you kindly give some feedback