Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Would someone please look at my profile and tell me what i might be doing wrong,thanksscott
TOPIC: Would someone please look at my profile and tell me what i might be doing wrong,thanksscott
Created by: scooze007
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would somebody be nice enough to look at my profile and possible tell me what i might be doing wrong either in my profile or how to approach someone like a single female or a couple.I'm sure someone has an opinion.Please be honest.Thank-You.I will be attending a Pimp & Ho party this weekend,any advice as far as dress,attitude,perfume,what to and not to do at the party very much, Scott

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You did an excellent job. Love the new pics sugar!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"I have put some additional thought and effort into my profile. Please take a look and see if you notice any improvement. Thank you to those who have provided (polite) input. -Scott "

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Hi, I want to say Thank- you so much to that one person who didn't criticize me and was willing to help me.You know who you are.THANK-YOU very much.I guess some poeple are on here to make you look like a fool.You know who you are.Thanks again to that one special person who really helped me.THANKS " R" Scott

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Thank-you very much sensuoustexastraven.Have a great day today. scott

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Much improved Scott! Good job!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I don't want to fight with you.Your right, I'm wrong.Sorry.I think my profile is pretty good now.To bad you can't be fair.I'm sorry i wasted your time, but thank-you very much for your help. Scott

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Hey, What's your point.I haven't got a fair shake from you yet.So, I guess your right.What's the point.Thanks. Scott

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
HEy, Here we go again. Please don't beat me up to bad. I have taken all day and night to write this. I really gave this a lot of thought and took my time. One nice comment would be nice. I can take it. Thanks. "me again "

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
HI, I will do it over again today.Thank-you for the advice.Thanks for the example.Have a fantastic day today. me

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Scott, I sent you an example of a rewrite for 1 section. Take a long hard look at it. Maybe it will make you see what is being said cause you just aren't getting it. It says basically the same thing, but written with a little more style and SPELLING and GRAMMAR CHECKER.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Would someone please look at my profile and tell me what i might be doing wrong,thanksscott