Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Would really appreciate a profile critique
TOPIC: Would really appreciate a profile critique
Created by: marie60
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi

If anyone has any ideas on how to improve our profile it would be very much appreciated. A lot of people have looked at our profile (573) but very few responses (4). I know I'm not a very good salesman but it seems like if it was better worded or maybe better pictures there would be a better response rate. Or maybe it's just that we are not that desirable.

Thanks in advance for all your help and advice.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks hotsummernight

I corrected the spelling error and took out one sentence so far. I definitely need to think about the message I want to send,

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"Consider every magazine ad you've ever seen for length. Your profile is an ad. Treat it as such and shorten it."

Not quite how we'd see it. Think of your tagline and default picture as the magazine ad, design it to catch the attention of others, with the goal of drawing them in to look at your profile. Your profile is the one-page informational brochure, giving others enough information about you and what you're looking for, so they can determine compatibility. With that in mind, I would not recommend shortening it as much as giving it a good rewrite.

(We'll give your profile a good review and post feedback shortly)

Mr TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Welcome to the forums and to the LS!

I'll give my opinion - note I'm out of your target demographic, so apply appropriate salt quantities.

Profile: clearly friendly and open. Nice tone. It does ramble and has a few typos (cruises vs cruisers). Consider focusing your desire for cruise partners to one section. You're open to showing pictures so no real need to describe yourselves again. That will shorten your profile. Net net - short and sweet always wins. Consider every magazine ad you've ever seen for length. Your profile is an ad. Treat it as such and shorten it. Do you have other hobbies or wants? Consider adding a few more specifics. If you want someone to write, they need something to write about.

Pictures: kudos for showing the male. Need a few more. Kudos for no mirror shots. I suggest keeping the photos fresh. Perhaps a few more exhibitionist examples every month. It'll be fun taking them and updating your profile puts you on the front page.

Hope that helped! Good luck!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Hi

If anyone has any ideas on how to improve our profile it would be very much appreciated. A lot of people have looked at our profile (573) but very few responses (4). I know I'm not a very good salesman but it seems like if it was better worded or maybe better pictures there would be a better response rate. Or maybe it's just that we are not that desirable.

Thanks in advance for all your help and advice.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Would really appreciate a profile critique