Would love some tips-pointers : Swingers Discussion 201737101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWould love some tips-pointers
TOPIC: Would love some tips-pointers
Created by: kinkycouple1218 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums kinkycouple1218. 

The main suggestion I have is to include something like "She would like to have a threesome with an interesting older gentleman in the New Orleans area."  ;-)  Since that is about as likely as $1.00 gasoline, here are a couple of more serious suggestions:

Your public pics look great; she could be a lingerie model. But a lot of couples will want to see your faces, so consider creating a private gallery that you can open selectively only to those couples that really interest you. 

My other observation is that your user name is a bit misleading. While girl play and soft swap might be considered kinky in the vanilla world, SLS members would consider that pretty tame. Nothing at all wrong with how you like to play, but some soft swap couples might see "kinky" and presume you are into weird stuff involving livestock or something. Consider shifting to a profile with a more descriptive user name, which wouldn't be difficult to do this early in your SLS adventure. 

Again, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll stick around, peruse the good advice from other members in the other forums, and have fun. Good luck to you. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10915 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey guys and welcome to the forums!

Profile: simple, clear - you state what you want and how you want it, especially with regards to swapping and your experience. Bang on!

But, Since we're here, and you want improvements - the profile is a little overstated, redundant and bland. It tickles me when people say "drama free" or "not looking for replacements". As if there's a ton of profiles on here that say "Bring on the drama queens" and "We're pending divorce, so we're holding tryouts". In the marketing game it's called 'negative' speech and it subconsciously makes people think negative. Consider eliminating the "restrictive" speech and keep it positive. "We couldn't be more pleased to find a mature, secure couple to share drinks and watching sunsets" - says in one sentence what you want without going negative. See?

And, as attractive as you are, it's tough for us mortals to know the line between "models" and "attractive". You may accidentally keep a nice attractive couple from emailing you simply because they look in the mirror and go "average", we think won't measure up. Consider this - if all men you want need to be 6'+ with < 32" waists and the women have never seen a size larger than their shoe, then be blunt. Even go for some humor (eg "We can run 8 miles in under an hour. If you can catch us, we're a fit!"). But avoid being vague.

Pics: Clearly very attractive and tasteful. I could stop here, but...

But, since you're here, let's add....Over time, you'll have a chance to add some that aren't "ad hoc" in and around the house. Consider it a fun homework assignment to add some neater photos. K and I take almost half our photos thinking "this would be sexy for SLS". It's a fun game!

Bottom line, you're going to get a ton of emails on the pics alone. Sit back and watch your inbox fill.

However, you'll likely get a lot of emails ONLY about the pics. If you want letters with substance, consider adding a few hooks. "We like live music" or "Nothing like flirting over a pool game" or "We fill out tax forms for fun. If that's you're cup of tea - SOUL MATES!!".

Enjoy your fun and hope you have a great weekend!

J

ps Welcome to the LS from a NOLA native. Laissez les bon temps rouler, mons cheres!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Would love some tips-pointers