Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Would love some feedback
TOPIC: Would love some feedback
Created by: kopfsammler
Original Starting post for this thread:
Fairly new to this whole thing, and we'd really appreciate some feedback. Any and all advice welcome!

Was able to upload photos, but the set default link appears to be nonfunctioning at the moment.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks like you already made some of the changes pointed out because I don't recall reading a single "if" during the profile. And as it reads now, it's great. Agreed on the pics, too. Don't get me wrong, we'd definitely reach out to you with your pics and profile as it is right now, but a few sexy/provocative pics never hurt anyone. Could be a while until you're able to actually upload any though.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Thanks for the tips! Definitely will work on it :)

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Too many "Ifs" in your profile turn experienced swingers away in my opinion. You are a cute couple but the pictures are by no means provocative, this is a site for people who want to meet for sex! You will get a lot more attention if you post better, sexier pictures of her, after all it is mostly men who surf swinger sites.

Kara

Westmont IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Fairly new to this whole thing, and we'd really appreciate some feedback. Any and all advice welcome!

Was able to upload photos, but the set default link appears to be nonfunctioning at the moment.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Would love some feedback