Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Would love some feedback
TOPIC: Would_love_some_feedback
Created by: kopfsammler
Original Starting post for this thread:
Fairly new to this whole thing, and we'd really appreciate some feedback. Any and all advice welcome!

Was able to upload photos, but the set default link appears to be nonfunctioning at the moment.

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks like you already made some of the changes pointed out because I don't recall reading a single "if" during the profile. And as it reads now, it's great. Agreed on the pics, too. Don't get me wrong, we'd definitely reach out to you with your pics and profile as it is right now, but a few sexy/provocative pics never hurt anyone. Could be a while until you're able to actually upload any though.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
Thanks for the tips! Definitely will work on it :)

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Too many "Ifs" in your profile turn experienced swingers away in my opinion. You are a cute couple but the pictures are by no means provocative, this is a site for people who want to meet for sex! You will get a lot more attention if you post better, sexier pictures of her, after all it is mostly men who surf swinger sites.

Kara

Naperville IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Fairly new to this whole thing, and we'd really appreciate some feedback. Any and all advice welcome!

Was able to upload photos, but the set default link appears to be nonfunctioning at the moment.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Would love some feedback
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.