Would love some critique on my profile : Swingers Discussion 204418101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWould love some critique on my profile
TOPIC: Would love some critique on my profile
Created by: bmllsbs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello, would love some critique on how I can improve my profile. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Best.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
It may be a good idea to delete your only cert. I realize that when you received it they were probably a couple, now that he's single it will cause confusion. Welcome back T43!

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Our first impression is "just another HNG" when reading your profile. Change three things to help yourself stand out from the dime-a-dozen single males:

1) As Scandle said, lose the email address. That you posted it immediately tells us you don't respect the site rules, which equates to you not respecting play limits of others...and that's on first impression. Single male not respecting limits = huge red flag.

2) Lose the fake/bogus legal warning. It yells drama. "Drama free" single male that actually has drama in profile = another big red flag.

Post some decent, recent pictures. NOT your groin, NOT in a mirror, NOT from your cellphone, NOT sporting an erection. G-rated picture of you having fun being you (face blurred or head cropped) will do more for you than a cock-shot any day. Single male without pictures, or with in-mirror pictures or crotch shots = more red flags.

(On pictures, if you have to show off your equipment, consider putting those pictures in a private gallery for discreet sharing. Showing you are discreet is a big plus.)

Although not a single male thing, the blue on blue text doesn't help your profile. Stick with the default black text unless color is needed to emphasize an important item within your profile.

Your profile is off to a good start, with one question standing out: does "I'm very open minded, meaning that I'm open to try mostly anything at least once, probably twice." mean you are bi-curious? If yes, why are you listed as straight? If no, you might want to clarify to avoid future confusion and disappointment.

Have fun on SLS, TF3

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(475 posts)
Welcome to the forums. It looks like you haven't been very active on here, with only 3 posts in 151 days, so hopefully you'll see this.

First of all, you list your off-site email address. FYI - management here has set rules to keep that kind of personal information off of profiles, so you may want to remove it. I won't report it, but others might.

The text of your profile is fine but you have no pictures. From what I've read, the pics are EXTREMELY important for single males. Without them, people have to work harder by reading to see whether there is any interest. Suggestions for pictures include g-rated, fully clothed, doing something you like to do; semi-nude, showing off your best assets (your chest, your back, your butt, whatever); full frontal nude for people who require it and if you are comfortable providing such a shot. If keeping your identity hidden is important, then don't put a face picture in your public gallery, but have it available in a private or personal gallery. Avoid taking pictures of yourself in the bathroom. Good luck.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Hello, would love some critique on how I can improve my profile. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Best.

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Would love some critique on my profile