Why say I don't do black guys : Swingers Discussion 193079
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWhy say I don't do black guys
TOPIC: Why say I don't do black guys
Created by: jubambd
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have seen many tactful ways of saying you prefer you own race in the "OPEN" lifestyle and do understand people are turned on to certain things. I like athletic , thick women and would not have sex with a small framed women, my preference but I try to be nice and tactful. Some of you use the line "we play within our own race" there is nothing wrong with this at all other than I have to ask what is your understanding of race? When I read "we don't play with Black men" or "we don't play out of our race" I have many emotions/thoughts: saddness for the writer, humor as it is proberly the husband that is scared of some urban myth about all Blacks have big dicks, skin is just a organ and doesn't make the person at all, , why are you in this life style if your not open to something different and I am not just taking about sex, what black man hurt you to hate all black men? we came from the same parents ( as the good book says), i bet there are some frustrated white women unable to have their cake but I bet your man would tap some brown sugga lol, why be in the life style if your so closed minded ( it must be fear).

I am just saying can't you say it in an email like "no thanks" that works for me. I have asked this question before and the response were typical: we stay with our race bla, bla, bla. You mean she stays in her place . Wonder what are your thoughts? Juba

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
It certainly saves the person the time to write a PM. its not racism, its preference.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1215 posts)
"I think it's absolutely fine for someone to state that they only play within their race. It is what it is, so why even bother wondering why -- especially since "why" doesn't matter. "

Exactly KW. There's more than enough others who will. People need to get over it and stop castigating those who feel strongly enough about something to ignore poltiical correctness. PC is an evil that is destroying freedom overally, not just that of speech and thought (which is PC's goal anyway).

He's just another SM whining about this that or the other about the LS. Making all of us look bad.

Aston PA
Username hidden
(367 posts)
LOL , I typically love blonde men with blue eyes but attraction is more than the shape and size of an ass or color of a specific feature.

I see tons of profiles from black man who are only seeking white women . There is also an abundance of profiles of white women who only seek black men is that really discrimination, racism or preference?

I am a white female with natural blonde hair trust me I've been discriminated against myself, I've missed job opportunities in companies where the men refused to have a female superior never mind a dumb blonde one at that lol. It isn't the same of course but you can't change the world you can only change how you react to it. In the big picture I have to thank those people who opening state their preferences, whether sexual or personal....they save you a lot of time in the screening process.

Good Luck to you and celebrate who you are with those who appreciate you for YOU .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
Very good points but I don't single out women for just being slim. I am an ass man, so that tends to come with larger more shaply women. Why can't a couple say the just date black or white people? Why specifiy or exclude one race totally? Agree with your singling out my fault and has caused me to rethink my words. Thanks Juba

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
"You mean she stays in her place . "

I think you make a lot of inaccurate presumptions. I do agree racism exists both in the lifestyle and our normal everyday lives to some extent. It bothers me to see the comments you refer to as well but I don't necessarily see them as fear based or racism. In the sexual realm attraction is required. You state you prefer "rounder" women , does that mean you discriminate against petite women ? I think it means a rounder women stirs your senses. I don't assume you are afraid of small framed women. I also find the above comment insulting. I don't happen to know any Edith Bunker types who can or would be stifled by their man, especially in regard to their sexual desires. I wonder what women hurt you so bad that you'd have such a low opinion of women .......see my point? Pure Assumption and most likely incorrect. Not everyone is a racist because they are not attracted to black men, not every women is fantasizing about a black man and not many women are being controlled by their husbands fears. I don't see color , I see people . Some I am attracted to and some I am not . I've never rejected a partner based on their race but a chip on their shoulder would be a definite no, a presumption that I could be control by any man ,a NO again and an unfavorable attitude toward other men would also exclude them

Just my opinion ,

Merry Christmas Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
I have seen many tactful ways of saying you prefer you own race in the "OPEN" lifestyle and do understand people are turned on to certain things. I like athletic , thick women and would not have sex with a small framed women, my preference but I try to be nice and tactful. Some of you use the line "we play within our own race" there is nothing wrong with this at all other than I have to ask what is your understanding of race? When I read "we don't play with Black men" or "we don't play out of our race" I have many emotions/thoughts: saddness for the writer, humor as it is proberly the husband that is scared of some urban myth about all Blacks have big dicks, skin is just a organ and doesn't make the person at all, , why are you in this life style if your not open to something different and I am not just taking about sex, what black man hurt you to hate all black men? we came from the same parents ( as the good book says), i bet there are some frustrated white women unable to have their cake but I bet your man would tap some brown sugga lol, why be in the life style if your so closed minded ( it must be fear).

I am just saying can't you say it in an email like "no thanks" that works for me. I have asked this question before and the response were typical: we stay with our race bla, bla, bla. You mean she stays in her place . Wonder what are your thoughts? Juba

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Why say I don't do black guys