Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Why Only Female pics
TOPIC: Why_Only_Female_pics
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 22 of 22
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Couple4, welcome to the forums :)

I hear you :) To me, it's about being fair. It also speeds the process of selection up! For some people, the male doesn't want any pics in Public for privacy reasons. I've never understood why they can't at least have a pic from the neck down. In any case, if a couple is contacting you, the LEAST they should do is attach a face pic to the e-mail.

Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just wondering why so many couples only post pics of the female only in their public profiles. Are most guys ashamed of the way they look or are they just trying to pimp out the guy. We are bi but even if we were not I would still like to see what the guy looks like. If he isn't her type then we move on. There has to be some attraction. Any one have thoughts on why most do this?

Millington TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 22 of 22
TOPIC: Why Only Female pics

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy