Why Only Female pics : Swingers Discussion 1964021011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWhy Only Female pics
TOPIC: Why Only Female pics
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We're the same way.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We have heard all the excuses why there isn't a picture of him! So we don't waste our time with profiles that don't have a picture of him. We both have to agree to play... so if I don't see him, I can't be attracted to him...so no play!

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Yes she is....lol... She scares me sometimes, I wish there was a way to sleep on my back and stomach at the same time :) especially if she sees this ...lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2314 posts)
Sadist that she is!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Mrs John made me put pictures of me up, She enjoyed seeing me get rejected :(

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2314 posts)
If members saw a picture of me they would reject our profile completely so I prefer to use photos of my wife only hoping someone will agree to meet without first asking to see my image.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
we totally agree. the message we always take away from that is that as long the woman is acceptable then the guy has to be. WHAT?? I may think the wife is totally hot but if my wife isnt attracted to him its a no go. Plus i think there is a bit of a problem with men not presenting themselves well. So many guys have these horrible pictures. No smiles, redneck clothes, etc.. I mean really try a little bit. Sell yourself as an individual and as a couple.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
claiming he is the one that takes the pictures or is shy is a lame excuse.

how long does it take to hand her the camera and take a few of him ? a few minutes tops ? if he is that shy, how shy will he be in person? not someone we want to meet thats for sure.

put it on timer and take one of you both together, We've seen some of the worst excuses on here.

-- "I am wondering what type, poses, body parts etc. of the man that women and other couples would be interested in seeing? "

Who cares, take the pictures of how you see each other and don't worry what other people should expect, be yourselves, be original.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2314 posts)
You all see me point. If you don't have at least a neck down pic then we move along. To me if they don't have one its like they are hiding something. I just don't understand the mentality that you want people to contact you but you wont let people see a little of what you look like. JMO

Millington TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
we dont have a pic of the guy cause he is usually taking the pics and he is camera shy BUT when we initiate contact we open up our face pics for the people to see

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: Why Only Female pics