What needs changing : Swingers Discussion 188253
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWhat needs changing
TOPIC: What needs changing
Created by: tnt742
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been on the site for about 3 mo. and it seems like most of the messages we get are from older couples or couples we are not attracted to :( Attraction is very important to us because we are very happily married and not looking to replace each other this is purely fun for us. (sorry to get off subject) Anytime we send out a message to a couple that looks fun to us we are ignored. Is something wrong with our profile?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy so you're 47 but only 20 on the horse?

I love horses and had on when I was in high school, but my wife thinks they are too expensive to keep so I need to convince her otherwise.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
There's a horse in her pic? I just thought she was tall :-)

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Crazy. Exactly. Ha ha.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10774 posts)
When we read your profile, the only criteria we saw in the first (what you are looking for) section was "a couple to have some fun with." That's it, that's all, nothing more. It is no surprise to us that "it seems like most of the messages [you] get are from older couples or couples [you] are not attracted to" when you don't tell anyone what you are really looking for. In your rewrite, don't forget a definition of your "very important" attractive.

When rewriting section two, review your (lack of) punctuation use. Currently the second section is one long run-on sentence very hard to know where one thought ends and another thought begins because you don't use any punctuation within so we really don't know what you or she are like making it almost a pointless resource for us to determine if you are or are not a match for us when we read your profile and you make no mention of being happily married and not looking to replace each other this is purely fun for you.

The best advice I can offer you at this stage is read through your profile -- out loud -- with each taking turns being the reader while the other is listening. Make note of what doesn't sound right, rewrite and read it again.

TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Your profile seems good but I see one big issue with your pics. No smile, you look bored. I know we hide our faces in the public pics but we do smile in our private ones. I'd re-shoot them and smile, look like you're having fun. The only other thing is give it some time. We may go weeks with no e-mails then 3 or 4 on the same day.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
We have been on the site for about 3 mo. and it seems like most of the messages we get are from older couples or couples we are not attracted to :( Attraction is very important to us because we are very happily married and not looking to replace each other this is purely fun for us. (sorry to get off subject) Anytime we send out a message to a couple that looks fun to us we are ignored. Is something wrong with our profile?

Rantoul IL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What needs changing