What makes a great profile : Swingers Discussion 58970
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWhat makes a great profile
TOPIC: What makes a great profile
Created by: PGHcpl83
Original Starting post for this thread:
What makes a great profile? We are rebuilding ours and were just wondering what makes a great profile great? What information, what kind of pictures? What kind of tag line?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
A Great Profile:

1. Has pictures of BOTH the man and the woman (assuming you're a couple). G, PG, or R-rated are all fine.

2. Doesn't say that he is "long lasting and loves to give and receive oral". "Long lasting" is relative. To Al Bundy, it means 31 seconds or more.

3. Doesn't have penis dimensions. Who wants to get in the sack with a guy who is so insecure that he needs to actually measure it? Besides, a woman isn't attracted to a man based on such measurements anyway.

4. Doesn't give the impression that the swinging experiences you seek are all about satisfying your man's desires (most profiles do). Remember, the man of the other couple wants to enjoy your wife too. And, not least of all, the women don't want to be limited to only playing with other women or their own men. They want to play with other men too.

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
I wish everybody would be more open about everything. It's not necessary to hide bisexuality on this site, for Heaven's sake, but people still do!

It just defies logic to expect to find a good match while posting an inaccurate profile. No matter what the lie, it will come out in the mix. Why not be honest? -Mrs. W

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
I've noticed a LOT of people mail you some things that are not stated that way in their profile. Biggest example would be the "preference" selection. Since we are a Bi couple, we get tons of messages from other couples who say they are interested in another Bi couple, but their profile says otherwise!!! wtf? It seems that guys are not willing to admit their bisexuality on the main profile. Strange.....must still be the society's stigma attached to a persons sexual preference or fantasies. It seems to be more "acceptable" for women to admit to being Bi. Somehow, the males jst can't be as readily accepted. Booo!

Back on track........BE HONEST in everything on your profile! Don't chase Bi couples if your profile says you are straight!

Portage WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I like to see updates in profiles. If I have had my eye on a couple for some time and notice that their pics, ages, weights, and all written categories of their profile never change, I do suspect they either are not actively looking (and my efforts are better spent elsewhere) or they may have changed more that they would care for others to know. Updates in general make it easier to believe they WOULD update their ages and weights when a change occurs. The whole point of giving this information is for it to be accurate! (Please, please, please be accurate!!!) Also, the more information, the better. I would love to know ahead of time (before wasting anyone's time) if we are likely to have compatible personalities and sexual styles. Sure, it may narrow the list of potential playmates and e-mails you will receive, but the list you do have will be a better list.

As far as pictures, I wish that more profiles would give a glimpse of the man. It's no fun to see a pretty lady, send an e-mail, and then rescind your interest and hurt feelings after seeing the man. Then everybody knows what happened. It seems better to take rejection as a team and receive compliments as a team. (It would also make surfing the profiles more fun for us ladies, who are giving you a show! Don't hide! You matter as much as the woman!!!)

I completely understand not being willing to have faces on public view. I do wish that everybody had them in private photos though. Most people would not agree to meet without seeing face pics. I think a complete photo profile has face pics of both (close enough to see clearly) and body pics of both. -Mrs. W PS- Amy, I love your new default photo!

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Hmmmm well we think and feel that the BEST profiles are the ones written with consideration, doing your best to make yourselves look inviting.

One of our biggest turn-offs is to view a profile that has sooooo many "we don't want this and don't want that's" that the profile leaves us feeling that the potential couple are either newbies who are scared, or shallow people who have no sense of their own humanity. We aren't talking about just a few don'ts here. We are talking about profiles that are soooo anally long and detailed that they should be given the space of four profiles. We all have our hang-ups but gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
and do not make the mistake of not using the spell checker like I just did.. (Duh)...

Reno NV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
WE are constantly adding to our profile and chaging pictures. It is very Important that you continually uopdate the pictures as you go because you are changeing and not the same person you were 5 years ago.(lol) We have perhaps too much information on ours but want it to be known who we are and what we are like. The worst profiles I have seen are the one liners that have no information what so ever about who you are like the one I seen the other day "I wanna see my wife suck cock". and that was it. Pictures are very important, if you are a couple show yourself as one, there are way too many couples out there that just show the female. It is to my understanding that the male is just as important to the females out there who are looking or wanting to get together as couples.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
What makes a great profile? We are rebuilding ours and were just wondering what makes a great profile great? What information, what kind of pictures? What kind of tag line?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: What makes a great profile