What do you think of our profile : Swingers Discussion 224436
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWhat do you think of our profile
TOPIC: What do you think of our profile
Created by: NandMNYC
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would love to hear some opinions. We know the pictures could be better and we're working on getting a few new ones in the next few days. What else?

Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
NandMNYC, I thought you might appreciate a woman's perspective, for what it's worth. I completely agree with what the gentlemen before me wrote about your profile. It is well written. The only thing I can think of that you ought to consider, especially since you include "wild" as an option, is your feeling about condom use. Is it required or do you prefer to bareback (go without a condom)?

A couple more ideas: Do you play alone? Do you stay in the same room as your partner all the time? Do you enjoy giving and receiving oral pleasures? Do you allow kissing? What's your thought about photos being taken? These questions don't have to be addressed in your profile directly, but you will need to know the answers as you move forward.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9063 posts)
Deliciously busty indeed!

I have to say I thought your profile was great. About the only thing I would add would be some face shots with smiles. I like seeing face shots but I understand plenty of people just feel they need a little more public discretion about their lifestyle.

Barring adding the face pics, I'd say you're doing a good job of keeping the profile interesting and current to where you're at with your experience and desires. Good job.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Good luck, we have never been to the Trap as it's called, just not our thing. Swinger Atlanta does have a profile page here on SLS. If your not shy about it, drop them a line and ask about what's up in Atlanta in your range while your visiting. Very nice people and very approachable.

We used this approach once while visiting Orlando, asking questions of the event planners in that area. We had a blast and meet compatible playmates at a function they suggested.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Thanks Mr. FF. Yeah, it's hard finding someone in our age group but we are keeping our fingers crossed! If all else fails we may just go to Trapeze. We have never been before and don't know what to expect but I guess that's a question for another thread!

New York NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Your profile reads well IMO. Best of luck while visiting Atlanta finding friends in your age range. Maybe use the search feature and reach out to some folks you find interesting. Worst case scenario would be no replies or thanks but no thanks for the interest.

Look up swing Atlanta events too. They host lots of M&G's.

Have fun enjoy the fireworks during your visit

Mr. FF

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Would love to hear some opinions. We know the pictures could be better and we're working on getting a few new ones in the next few days. What else?

Thanks!

New York NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What do you think of our profile