What do you think : Swingers Discussion 68485
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWhat do you think
TOPIC: What do you think
Created by: naughty_gentleman The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I missed Labor Day because of my house fire. G and P were collecting donations for me that weekend and donated an additional 10% of what they made that weekend to help me replace what I had lost. Thank you for attending ( :~ LOL! I really wanted to go that weekend to get away from the house, but the Fire Marshall had me on a deadline so I could not get away.

I went to the last event that was cancelled due to weather. It rained everywhere but there that weekend and it wasn't really that cold till late at night. I stayed inside G and P's though so I was toasty (: I got a preview of the fetish show. Pretty nice! They had a sybian set up in the fetish room, along with a cross, and light show. They had a lot of improvements yet to make to it at that time. I can't wait to see it next visit.

They are doing a New Years (Dec 30th) event. Are you in our SLS "The Nudie Ranch" group? Look us up and join if not. I have another group called "Texas_Central_Socials" too that parties in Lampasas. Please cum join me there too. We have a party scheduled Dec 9th.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
SWEET! We went to the labor day campout! shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
lost, Yep! I think it was Memorial Day weekend. Infront of G and P's place (:

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hey raven, was that pic taken at the nudie ranch in dripping springs? shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Ocean, When we go dancing, I will take soooo many pics of you that you will be able to post as many sexy pics as you'd like.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
lost and sensuous, Thank you very much for the input. I admire your honesty and it will help me alot to fix the minor problems. Yes I do need more pics and some will come soon I promise. Being single I dont get alot taken of me and also no family where I live so none taken by them either. Sensuous,we will definetly have to go dancin sometime.

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
Hey sexy Oceans,

I perv your profile often and have always enjoyed it. You've put a lot of yourself into it and I have always found that intriguing. Your desires are very well indicated. How about adding in a little flirty-ness? Maybe something a little sexy sultry to show your sensual side? The pictures are great, but why not add a few more? The pervette in me would love to perv you in some Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmm sexy lingerie. *WEG* I'd suggest using a grammer check for punctuation and captalizations. You have a great profile! Someday the two of us will have to go out dancing. Wink! Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hey girl, I read your profile and I say honestly that I did like it. It tells me something about you, and you say right out what you are looking for. I appreciate that. However, I honestly dont like the pictures much. I think you should put pics that flatter you more, the one is a profile, and the one with the boat you can barely see you. But I think it is a nice profile, yes. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
The bi part is fair because its my preference. I wont go into detail why. I did change a few capitols and such, Thanx

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
could someone please tell me if my profile is ok and if my pics are ok.

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: What do you think