What do Women want to see in a profile : Swingers Discussion 68258
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWhat do Women want to see in a profile
TOPIC: What do Women want to see in a profile
Created by: Grip250
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey All, We are new and have a few questions, but one is nagging us at the moment ...For the most-part there seem to be penty of profiles w/Women or the female half on display but not much from the guys...As I said we are new but we know already that it's the Women who run this Mutha...So our question is this. "What do Women want to see in a profile" Those that are seeking couples...I am not saying what do women want to hear, not looking for BS...But we want to know what is it that makes the you want to say " Hey lets see what they're about". Thanks for your advice. R&D

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I can tell you what I don't like to see: crude pics. I don't like seeing a man's penis looking me in the face and no facial or body pics lol. I KNOW you have a penis, this is what makes you a male lol. Or the women fingering herself, I'm not into that either. I love the ones that are interesting and catch my attention. I prefer facial shots of men personally, but like us most are in privates. So, nice body shots, pics that show your personality. shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hey ALLURE!!!Thanks for you response. We will definitely heed your advice. You two take care.

Quartz Hill CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi for starters you need clear pictures, like the one by the stairs is hard to see you. Also if you are a couple you should have one or two pictures of the two of you and it doesn't hurt a couple pictures of your other half. My two cents input.

Burtonsville MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hey All, We are new and have a few questions, but one is nagging us at the moment ...For the most-part there seem to be penty of profiles w/Women or the female half on display but not much from the guys...As I said we are new but we know already that it's the Women who run this Mutha...So our question is this. "What do Women want to see in a profile" Those that are seeking couples...I am not saying what do women want to hear, not looking for BS...But we want to know what is it that makes the you want to say " Hey lets see what they're about". Thanks for your advice. R&D

Quartz Hill CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: What do Women want to see in a profile